Traits - does a trait trigger any callback when used on a class?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:12:34 UTC 2008

My understand was that a trait simply stuffs it's methods into the
class it is a part of, so afterwards it looks like one just
implemented the methods in the class as normal.

I'm sure there must be a way of catching entry and exit of a specific
method, though I'm not sure what you would have to do.  Possibly some
byte code injection like how Aspects work in Java.