Reminder - Check your Squeak People Email or Sign up to vote

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jan 16 19:26:30 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I thought I'd send out a reminder about the Squeak Foundation Board
Elections.  If you would like to vote in the upcoming Squeak Foundation
Elections, you should check your email address on Squeak People.
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/ .  Please make sure you have access to
your squeak people account, check that you included your name and that the
supplied email is correct.  If you need help accessing your account please
let me know.

You will need access to the email supplied to receive a ballot.

If you have not signed up for a squeak people account and you would like to
vote in the election please sign up and then encourage people you know to
certify you.

Only Squeak People members that have a certification of Apprentice or higher
have supplied a real name and a valid email will receive a ballot to vote in
the election.

This is only a reminder about Squeak People.  We have not set the voting
schedule.  Please stay informed, get involved in the upcoming election and
remember to please vote.

Also I'd like to express our thanks to Ken Causey for helping us get the
tools we needed to better run the election this year.  Thanks Ken!

Happy Squeaking,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member