Reminder - Check your Squeak People Email or Sign up to vote

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jan 16 21:38:45 UTC 2008

Everyone should also start going through the list of People on the
Squeak People site and certifying accounts so that everyone who should
be able to vote can vote when the time comes.

I'm working on a way for people to be able to reset their passwords
through the site, however I can't promise how quickly this will be done.
At least now you can change your password (actually referred to as
passphrase on the site) through the account update page.

Ken