who ever performed bit logic on large negative integer?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Jan 26 17:26:06 UTC 2008

It's nice that LargeIntegersPlugin has *not* to be fixed (just checked), since its bit logic prims only cover bit logic for LargePositiveIntegers (both receiver and arg) and they fail for LargeNegativeIntegers (so the smalltalk fall back methods are used).

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)