Morphic 3 presentation at Smalltalks 2007

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:46:04 UTC 2008

Is that not static?  And I just see application-looking things in there.  I

On Jan 25, 2008 7:32 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> El 1/25/08 2:27 PM, "Jason Johnson" <jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > Maybe we could design some protocol that would allow Morphs to answer
> > questions about themselves to allow this sort of contextual
> > classification.
> you have the Objects flap ?

I do.  That is the right idea (re-looked at the implementation to see
how dynamic it is), but what I'm missing is context for it.  E.g. when
I first start a new Morphic there are only certain morphs that apply.
Once a "top level" morph has been dropped, other "top level" morphs
are no longer displayed.

I know this doesn't make as much sense in the Morphic concept, but
perhaps something to think about for people who just want to build
another bank account application.