Elections and elections team

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Jan 29 19:34:53 UTC 2008

All,

I just wanted to thank Daniel for all of his hard work last year.  I am very
sorry to see him step down as the elections team leader but I'm very happy
that Göran has agreed to help by volunteering to lead the team.

Göran is a very hard working and well respected member of our community and
I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the elections team
to have another smooth and flawless election!  : )

It is very important that the elections represent the community.  That means
that everyone needs to participate and vote.  Please stay informed and speak
out about the community; what is working and what is not.

This process starts with speaking up now to support Göran as the new leader.
Since the elections team is not elected this is your chance to step up and
volunteer and shape the team that will run this years election.

Please join me in supporting Göran, I believe he will make a terrific team
leader.

Also please remember that in order to be eligible to vote you MUST register
with http://people.squeakfoundation.org ,with a real name, and a working
email address.  You must also have a certification of at least apprentice
from someone in the community who is also at least an apprentice.  We will
be sending ballots to the email address you supply when the election starts.

We will be working on a schedule and announcing it soon.

Thanks and please remember to VOTE to support your community!

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member