Problem getting bitmap fonts into the image

danil osipchuk danil.osipchuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:37:53 UTC 2008

Last time I used BDFFontReader (it was a long time ago) in conjunction with
pcf2bdf tool I had to change BDFFontReader>>#getLine to:

getLine
    | line |
    [line isEmptyOrNil] whileTrue: [line _ self upTo: Character cr].
    ^line

because generated bdf files had empy strings in unexpected (to
BDFFontReader) places.
Hope this helps