lessphic? may be a future for morphic

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Jan 30 09:23:50 UTC 2008

Hi juan

I know your project now I told you that several times so I repeat it
again:
If we cannot load Morphic 3 beside Morphic 2 then really few people
will be able to load it.
The transition phase will be difficult. So think again about it. If
you force people to chose
then you will not gain from them. Now if I can load Morphic 3 beside
Morphic2 then I'm sure people
may help to port elements from one to the other.
Look at the stream of Craig.

Stef