Editing class method sources in single place

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 31 00:13:15 UTC 2008

On 30-Jan-08, at 3:30 PM, itsme213 wrote:

> "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> - edit window splitting , when you need to code something, while
>> referring to other methods/sources.
>
> This is one good scenario of use where todays browser is not
> efficient.
That's exactly where having many browsers open at once is a big win. I
typically have 5 - 10 browsers open. A couple where I might be in the
midst of editing, a couple open on related methods, some available for
looking up stuff. I've been doing it that way since a 640*400 screen
was a luxury. Why add the complication of window splitting when it is
merely a poor attempt at what we already have?

tim
All wiyht.  Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?