Editing class method sources in single place

Francisco Garau francisco.garau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 00:59:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

In the old MorphicWrappers package you could "tear-off" a method or a class
from the browser. They were a mixture of a bookmark (because they were
always there using very little screen space) and a browser (because you
could edit the code there).

The MorphicWrapper for a class (seen as the little orange boxes in the
screenshot) also acted as bookmarks. You would normally put several classes
on the desktop, send the message "browse" to some of them and get the usual
browser. Once you identified the interesting method, tear it off and leave
it on the desktop. I would accomodate these methods from different classes
in a similar order as they appear in the debugger. I loved that.

I hope the screenshot clarifies what I am trying to say.

Cheers,
Francisco