Antwort: Re: Editing class method sources in single place

Dietmar Schielke Dietmar.Schielke at data-experts.de
Thu Jan 31 14:16:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

as mentioned before, the Whisker Browser seems to be nearly what you
propose. Or a good starting point.
Have you had a look at it?

Dietmar

"Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
31.01.2008 14:05
Bitte antworten an
The general-purpose Squeak developers list

An
"The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
Kopie

Thema
Re: Editing class method sources in single place

As follow-up, how would you like an idea in having a 'working-set'
window, where i can add and manage packages/classes/methods.

So i'm setting up my work once, by placing all i need into single
list/treeview.
Then to get to what i need is just a single click away. Also, for my
task, i would need only single of such window on desktop, so i can
arrange it to be kept at left/right side of screen to be always
visible and accessible. Clicking at class/method will open new browser
window (or navigate to already opened window).
Also, with such window, i don't need to use classes/packages lists
anymore - because i'm already having all what i need before my eyes.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.