[squeak-dev] Bootstrapping (Subversion (was: Re: Perl is to CPAN as Squeak is to (what)?))

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Jul 1 00:14:55 UTC 2008

> What Linux people proposing looks controversial to me.

  The attitude toward Etoys/Squeak vary widely among *them*, also.
Fortunately, the guys who are viciously bashing Etoys on the OLPC
devel list aren't the guys who make decisions there.  Hopefully a bit
by bit, we can make some progress.  That thread is great for these
decision makers because it is yet another example of how not to
discuss stuff^^;

-- Yoshiki