[squeak-dev] Subversion (was: Re: Perl is to CPAN as Squeak is to (what)?)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:37:46 UTC 2008

> SqueakFS exists, and is able to make an image available to the outside
> (file system) world. We're in the process of setting up a development
> repository (based on SVN, mind you). In the meantime, it's available
> from www.squeaksource.com/SqueakFS.html in the current
> version.
>
> Ah good. I must have run across it at some point and forgotten about it.

There is also the FTP server that I wrote together with Ian at ESUG 2005.

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/avi/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=FTPlets&entry=3303394043

I used it for a while to develop from within an external editor, but
in the end the clumsy Squeak environment is still less annoying than
an external editor.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli