[squeak-dev] [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:39:35 UTC 2008

Hi Stéphane,

thank you for your answer. About your packages:

Colors: I think it should be included in Squeak base images. It's a
general enhancement.
LambdaMessageSend and LispKit: they only target specific developers as
with the web images. If you have a wide audience for these packages, I
can help you generate your own distribution based on squeak-dev.
AMB: for this one I have no idea if it could be helpful to most
developers. What do others think? It seems to be small enough for an
easy inclusion.

I currently do not propose any Lisp interpreter in dev-images. What
makes you think this?

Bye

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good