[squeak-dev] Re: Prepare for Thousands of Cores --- oh my Chip - it's full of cores!

David Pennell pennell.david at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:11:59 UTC 2008

I'm a lot more interested in architectures that scale well on both
multi-core machines and across blade servers, data centers and clouds than
in multi-threaded architectures that may (or may not) scale on a single
address space.   A multi-threaded image comes up short here when compared to
Erlang-like approaches.

-david