[squeak-dev] All tests running green

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:15:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:56 AM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think the information we need looks like
>> http://speedy.cs.uiuc.edu/~johnson/testResults/3.10alpha.7105-none.html.
>> Ralph Johnson wrote a tool to generate these reports but I don't know
>> more than that. You can ask him.
>
> Done.
>
> I think the way to do it is to periodically download last dev image,
> run the tests, output the results to a file and upload it to a
> webserver. I think we can do this with a simple bash script and a cron
> task.  Is it possible to run all the Squeak tests from the command
> line ?

Yes. First create a text file which contains the Smalltalk
instructions to run the tests you want. You might want to look at
classes TestCase and TestRunner to find what to write in this file.

Then, you have to pass the full path of that file as the last
parameter to Squeak.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good