[squeak-dev] Re: All tests running green

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:20:15 UTC 2008

laurent laffont a écrit :
>> Nice to see u here Laurent ! This is the first time, i made a demo of
>> Smalltalk and then the next week, the guy is in Squeak-dev ;-)
> Your MorphClignotant class is so attractive, it has enlightened me ;)

Just to put some context for the others, Stéphane (Ducasse), Cedrick
(Beler) and I met Laurent at the RMLL'08 (a french open-source event) on
the ESUG booth. We spent a lot of time doing a lot of demoes to people
passing on the booth. One of my favorite demo is a small kata called
"Blinking Morph". This is a nice way to show the usual developping
process of a Smalltalker. There is a french explanation about this kata
on my blog :

http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/2008/05/kata-de-demonstration-smalltalk/

Maybe i need to translate this demo in english.

If you want to promote Smalltalk and Squeak, just try to attend
open-source conference and events all over the world. Ask ESUG for
funding if you need to be helped.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/