[squeak-dev] Re: All tests running green

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:29:52 UTC 2008

Google translate did good enough for this English-only speaker (living
in Kansas, my 1/2 year of 8th grade French has left me long ago):

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.doesnotunderstand.org%2F2008%2F05%2Fkata-de-demonstration-smalltalk%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=fr&tl=en

Thanks for the great example.