[squeak-dev] All tests running green

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Jul 7 18:05:17 UTC 2008

On Jul 7, 2008, at 9:03 AM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Are you willing to recruit someone to post
>> the results of the tests runs for a dev image each month?
>
> I've discovered Squeak and SmallTalk last week at the RMLL and I want
> to contribute to the project.

Salut laurent,
I know the cool french guys you met :)
It was cool.

> This task seems to be a not-too-hard one
> to get involved, so I can do it if you wish. What basic informations
> must be in this report ? Is there a way to export this into a text
> file ? Is there a tool like CruiseControl for Squeak ?

 From the pharo mailing-list:

Perhaps out "Package List Tool" may be of help.
(screenshot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12018791@N06/2616669616/ )

has autoload (of newer packages), auto-recompilation (for previous MC
1.5
problems) and auto test/spec. Works well with our "staging" server for a
client...

One-clicks upload of changes to packages listed etc.

stef