[squeak-dev] Ariethfa Ffenestri on Linux?

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:07:08 UTC 2008

Hi.

For my Subcanvas project, I thought it would be a good idea to use a separate host window. However, I can't seem to find anything in the image which mentions it. I don't have any classes or methods with text similar "HostWindowProxy" in them.

I found these:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3862
ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/experimental/Ffenestri

But if using host windows is non-trivial or involves rebuilding the VM, I'd rather find another way to solve my problem.

Is there multiple host window support on Linux?

Gulik.

--
Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com>