[squeak-dev] Namespaces, Packages: Image available for download, screencast.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jul 16 03:32:20 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com> writes:

Michael> Okay, so here's a challenge to everybody else: make a better
Michael> screencast of some aspect of Squeak and post it up there!

And to encourage that, I've created a Squeak Vimeo group, at
<http://www.vimeo.com/groups/squeak>.  I've set membership to moderated for
the moment just to see what shows up on the first wave, but I'll approve
anyone I can even distantly relate as a non-spammer. :)