[squeak-dev] OrderedCollection bug?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 16 06:24:28 UTC 2008

Just as #add:before: raises an exception when the second arg is not in
the collection (indirectly, since #find: does not find the second arg)
add:beforeIndex: should raise an exception if there is no valid index
given as the second arg. Though to be honest I really don't think
OrderedCollection should even implement add:beforeIndex: &
add:afterIndex:. It's just.... yuck. All the usages I can spot are
simply poor algorithms that ought to be done properly.

tim
Oxymorons: Act naturally