[squeak-dev] patch for filing in project from browser

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:51:52 UTC 2008

Except for the changes already mentioned in previous posts, there was
one more thing needed before our E-Paath activities loaded correctly
in a browser:

There were a couple of methods not defined on RWBinaryOrTextStream,
but which it did expect, so I copied them over from a related stream.
Note that the documentation for the main method,
fileInObjectAndCodeForProject (don't you just love camelcase) is a bit
ambiguous in its description of if it should have been defined on
RWBinaryOrTextStream in the first place, yes or no:  "File it in and
return the object.  Note that self must be a FileStream or
RWBinaryOrTextStream.  Maybe ReadWriteStream incorporate
RWBinaryOrTextStream?" I left it in for wiser (wo)men to annotate.

/Ties