[squeak-dev] Technology choice for the next generation of www.squeak.org and friends

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 00:02:53 UTC 2008

When I read this, I thought to myself "what?" The board is going to
decide? Hmmm...

I'm on the website team, and I don't even think we should decide
either! My suggestion is that we should put it up to everyone here on
the list, just like everything else. If you're not interested, that's
ok.  If there is some disagreement, great! If there is a tie, then
maybe the board should break it. But I, for one, would like the
community to decide after discussion.

that's my take,

brad

--