[squeak-dev] [Q] File Upload/Download Server, Comanche or Swazoo

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Wed Jul 23 02:24:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

First, I do not want to create flame war or something; I just like to
hear opinions.

1. Which one is easy to create file upload and download web application?
I've created small PIM web application using Seaside but this file transfer
application is different from my previous one; it just takes upload and generate
link for file and make the download happen when the link be requested.

2. Which one shows better performance for this problem?
File size will be up to 10 or more GB but number of concurrent users are
at most 10 or 20.

Thanks in advance.