[squeak-dev] How to load a .pr file avoiding its maximization

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:32:47 UTC 2008

Hi:

I need to load external project files (.pr) on my image, but I need
that they remains as thumbnails, without maximizing and becoming the
active project.

>From one method I need to navigate a directory tree, and load each
project I found and make some operations with each one. But as each
project get loaded, also get maximized and the execution method
broken.

¿It's possible to get the project loaded as thumbnail avoiding the maximization?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino