[squeak-dev] Re: Smalltalk customers

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:27:52 UTC 2008

Damien Cassou a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to present Smalltalk to my colleagues because they all
> think it's an old language of no interest which nobody uses. To prove
> them they are false, I would like to build a list of companies who are
> using Smalltalk every day. Can you please give me the names of your
> companies if they are using Smalltalk?

Hi Damien, there is a list on new ESUG web site :

http://www.esug.org/Smaltalk/Companies

There is also a list on the french wiki :
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Entreprises_utilisant_Smalltalk

Maybe these lists should be merged and consolidated.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/