[squeak-dev] Smalltalk customers

Merik Voswinkel macmerik at xs4all.com
Thu Jul 31 08:58:34 UTC 2008

Damien,

On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:43 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

>> There is also a list on the french wiki :
>> http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Entreprises_utilisant_Smalltalk
>>
>> Maybe these lists should be merged and consolidated.
>
> Thanks for the pointers. Once I finish my presentation, I could change
> these wiki pages.

I could set up an new wiki for you, and I think Rob Vens could find
someone to keep it updated in the future.

As a stopgap solution you can use the two wiki's below right away,
I'll transfer them to a proper place on friday and put a domain on
them. Tell me what you need and I'll arrange it.

http://squeakphone.wiki.xs4all.nl/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://www.macmerik.nl:8080/seaside/pier

My professional Linkedin groups on Smalltalk will certainly be able to
supply more names, and be interrested in the list as a broadcast.

Do not forget the www.cmsbox.com or netstyle.ch customers.

Merik