[squeak-dev] Hit end of changes file limit

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Jun 2 21:08:17 UTC 2008

Traits shared compiled method with their classes except if there is a
super (because the super refers to the superclass of the class in
which the traits is used and not the trait itself) (may be this is
just a cool hack we should not have done).
I plan to have a look at the implementation of andreas to see if we
could get less intrusive traits.
But I'm flooded with admin and esug preparation.

Stef