[squeak-dev] Any swiki sites that can host small private wikis?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jun 5 10:39:55 UTC 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> I think "Swiki" was just a generic term. We want a wiki as permanent
> scratchboard for some non-public issues. Technology doesn't really
> matter, we want to be able to upload stuff easily, but otherwise I'd say
> we'd go with whatever minimizes efforts for you.

Aida/Scribo, a CMS soon to be released in beta has such functionality,
based on existing user/group/security in Aida/Web and here you can set
access rights per page or per whole wiki if you wish. You can also run
many wikis from the same image, some public, some private.

This technology is also a base for new Squeak website proposal:
http://squeaksite.aidaweb.si.

If there is enough interest we can also convert existing Squeak Swiki to
Scribo one, that is, upgrade an existing content to the new technology
the Aida/Scribo provides.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek