[squeak-dev] Getting Squeak3.10 to work under problem Linuxes

Flying Dutchman ted at tedbracht.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 15:22:01 UTC 2008

Rob Rothwell-2 wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM, David Pennell <pennell.david at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Is there anything in place to smoke test (at least) new releases on all
>> (or
>> as many as possible) platforms?
>

> It occurs to me that a great way for the non-gurus like myself to
> contribute
> would be to "register" as said testers, making our various platforms
> "available" for testing and feedback prior to a release.
> [...]
> Rob

Hi Rob,
great idea. I am playing around with Linux so have at least 3 different
distros running. So to me this would be a great way to contribute.
I can imagine having a wiki-like list on squeakvm.org/linux showing the
different results of the different versions in the different distros. A bit
like Linux on Laptops <http://www.linux-laptop.net/>

Ted