[squeak-dev] Squeak and the iPhone

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Jun 11 09:35:21 UTC 2008

Hi folks!

> Because of this I have embarked on a 93 work day journey to build a
> new fully documented Objective C based source
> tree to host the Squeak VM on the iPhone and as a 64bit VM on OS-X.

Cool news indeed! So... apart from the obvious fruit from this effort can
we thus also expect the following:

- Multitouch Squeak level support of some kind?

- Even better 64 bit support on the VM level? Admitting that I am unaware
of the current 64-bit status, but it has been a bit lacking previously at
least - although David has put in remarkable efforts to improve it.

- Mmmmm, well, can't think of much else. :)

Anyway, cool news!

regards, Göran