[squeak-dev] Squeak and the iPhone

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 11 14:10:02 UTC 2008

>> I think it has to be soon anyway, since Carbon is going away in Snow Leopard.

Philippe> Srsly? No more Photoshop and Office for the Mac?

Well, who needs Office for the mac, with the maturity of iWork, unless
you just like Burning Money for Fun and Lack of Profit.

But I presume the Adobe boys are already looking at what it'll take to make
the very profitable PS suite work on 10.6.  It's not like this is any
surprise... this has been foreshadowed since 10.1-ish, if I understand
properly.