[squeak-dev] Re: Bug in object finalization?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Jun 18 23:23:20 UTC 2008

But, while we are on it:
what could we do to make it easier -meaning not imposing even more
stress/work on top of release stress etc- for the different "forks"
(Croquet, Sophie, Pharo, Seaside, etc) to make fixes
available/accessible?
The semaphore fixes back then got me thinking about this, but I'm
still not sure what a solution would be.
Basically one would need to be able to easily see changes across a
variety of repository and image versions. A central source database
maybe?

Michael