[squeak-dev] Mysql

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:26:16 UTC 2008

All seems to work fine, I have but one problem: how do you state a "string
in a string"? The query I need to execute inputs an XML command to a stored
proc, so it looks like
resultSet := statement executeQuery: 'OWM2_PARSE('<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" ?><OWM2><Query command="list" type="class" id="12" ><Output
/></Query></OWM2>')'.

Can't remember what's the equivalent of
resultSet := statement executeQuery: 'OWM2_PARSE(/'<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" ?><OWM2><Query command="list" type="class" id="12" ><Output
/></Query></OWM2>/')'.
in smalltalk...

Very stupid question, I know :(
Bèrto