[squeak-dev] JSqueak, the erstwhile Potato, is out!

Frank Lesser frank-lesser at lesser-software.com
Sat Jun 21 21:36:42 UTC 2008

Hi Dan,

This is great, just great. It is a great contribution to keep Smalltalk
alive - to make it more popular & to revive it.

What I would suggest - hope that someone takes it:

Make that title window "Squeak - a free Smalltalk".
Make a link or print how to use it - we know Smalltalk & Squeak but
newcomers?
Need to be posted to c.l.s. & also to the ruby ng.
What about to send a message about it to German CT magazine?

Frank