[squeak-dev] [JSqueak] Re: JSqueak, the erstwhile Potato, is out!

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sat Jun 21 21:59:38 UTC 2008

Pavel Krivanek <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> wrote...

>Great! Thank you very much. Have you any experiences with running of
>images that have different  endian? It seems that it still doesn't
>work. As far as I remember there was a problem with absence of
>unsigned types in Java...

Could be.

My hope in releasing it is that some small cadre of folks with an interest would finish such things and make it not just usable but actually useful.  They will probably start making noises here in the next little while.

	- Dan