[squeak-dev] Re: Perl is to CPAN as Squeak is to (what)?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jun 27 10:47:36 UTC 2008

I do not understand your question. An MC configuration is simply a
list of several MC package versions, to be loaded together, plus a
list of repositories to find the versions. It's an alternative to the
MC dependency mechanism, which for our needs was too inflexible. It's
also TSTTCPW so it might lack a great deal of sophistication.

- Bert -