[squeak-dev] ESUG Awards: first submissions on-line

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Sat Jun 28 21:50:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

As you can see on http://www.esug.org/conferences/awards2008/
some submissions are commercial products, while others are free
software.
Dialects vary (Dolphin, Squeak, VisualWorks, ...).
And different countries are represented with a strong presence of
Argentina.

Your country or organization isn't listed? You still have 2 days to
submit your software.

Please feel free to send me your questions,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org