[squeak-dev] [ANN] SqueakLightII.7188 is ready

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 29 12:45:09 UTC 2008

I proud announce the alpha version is ready at
http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/SqueakLightII.7188.zip

This comes with a Welcome and Extra Bonus windows and could load some useful
stuff.

Off course also fun stuff !

This image could be easily updated from previous.
As still evaluating which Monticello version should be in, in this saved
image I stick to old trusted Ralph version of 3.10.
No 7182Monticello-edc.3.sqz into, but any could go to files and load for
have Monticello 1.6 beta of Matthew.

>From the image you could read any news I put in the swiki
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056

Remember, run but is alpha.

And soon I back to #IRC to do Spanish hour and try to awake all.
Probability grows roughly circaa 13.00 GMT :=)

Edgar