[squeak-dev] Jeff Raskin's zoom world in Squeak

donna at hawcenter.org donna at hawcenter.org
Mon Mar 3 18:26:59 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am the administrator of Hawthorne Center for Innovation located next to Fontana in the Riverside area of Southern California.

The Hawthorne Center is supporting a project - part of which involves getting Jeff Raskin's (The Human Interface) zoom world into Squeak. Before we start we would like to find out if anyone has already done work in this area so that we are not reinventing the wheel (or any part of it). So, anyone out there who has played around in this area?

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Donna

It has removed 4743 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.download.com/Spamfighter/3000-2382_4-10764780.html