[squeak-dev] Re: Renaming "Squeak"

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:29:11 UTC 2008

I really don't think that the name be the main factor to be taken
seriously or not.

We (the smalltalkers) claim all the time that Smalltalk and objects
are the superb technology to develop any sort of solution, well, we
must prove it....with better tools that make more easy the production
of software, but in the spirit of real object technology, not copying
other "languages".

Just my thought.
gsa.