[squeak-dev] Re: Renaming "Squeak"

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:24:25 UTC 2008

Really? how mach serious is squeak than java....(where from come the cafe).

In addition, the mouse and squeak reference a lot of qualities that
comparatively put to squeak better than their competitors in the
mainstream (the elephants).
We are versatile, we adapt easily to the environment, well might spend
hours writing about the comparison between elephants and mouses.

For this reason and for everything that comes earlier writing that, I
think that we must preserve our identity.

The access to the business environment don't be in the name,  but it
is in the results, professionalism and above all love to be seen as a
product in Squeak.

As long as we have in mind that Squeak is not only a laboratory
experiment, but a reality that has the potential to improve software
development at the enterprise level and act consciousness. Squeak will
be take places in the companies.

And finally, if someone decides to use the language for the name .....
ummm, better not talk about this person.

cheers
Diogenes

PD: Sorry for my "google" english.