[squeak-dev] SoC idea: Squeak code on the Web

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Mar 5 20:27:44 UTC 2008

To contribute to that I had made in 2006 a DVD containing all the
macintosh source code,images etc I had used to build VM's from Sept
1996 thru to 2006.
Plus a copy of all the VMs I personally made from 2.8 to 3.7. I think
ESUG was shipping it on a DVD?

If someone wants to grab that, let me know so we can setup an scp
session. I note it exists as a sparce os-x disk image at the moment so
having a mac to
open and then copy elsewhere is useful.

--
=