[squeak-dev] Browser Menus

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:42:09 UTC 2008

Ok, I have played around a little more, and I found a method
OBTextPanel>>yellowButtonMenu, where I was able to get the "button" in the
right place, but I can't figure out the correct action for it :(.  I am not
sure if we are thinking of the same thing,  If you need any clarification of
my problem, I would be more than happy to explain it to you better :)

--
David Zmick
/dz0004455\