[squeak-dev] Re: Renaming "Squeak"

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Mar 6 14:37:52 UTC 2008

+1
The language is just a convenient interface we have.
Thanks to lots of efforts we have excellent tools to use in the envionment and taking the environmet as platform. To produce software with a Smalltalk which has not that environment (image), beside to feel kind of raw these days, I guess will induce the developer himself to think about the "convenient" language is REALLY convenient.