[squeak-dev] [Election 2008] All answers collected in the Q&A, and 32 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Mar 7 08:46:57 UTC 2008

Hi all Squeakers!

I just added Andrew's and Edgar's answers (in the nick of time!) to the
Q&A swiki page:

	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6029

It is a long page, but if you want to get a grip on the candidates IMO
it is quite useful.

Now... it's only circa 32 hours left to vote (if I calculated it
correctly) and we have:

- 435 authorized voters that have been sent ballots.
- 153 votes so far!

The first number is good but the second is scary. People, remember to
VOTE before time runs out!

regards, Göran

PS. If you are registered on SqP (people.squeakfoundation.org) with a
ranking Apprentice or higher AND have a correct email in that account -
you SHOULD have received a ballot. If you haven't - then email me in
private and I will help you.