[squeak-dev] Fwd: [Newbies] Squeak in commercial projects - SoC

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:37:21 UTC 2008

Yes off course, but, the people out of squeak community don't see with good
eyes a platform whom don't have tools to make "Common Applications"( For me
a Morphic Application is good, but the common user have requirements like "I
wanna my name in the titlebar" )

I'm fully agree with you, and don't see any reason to pay to Cincom, but the
Facts are the Fact, and the common people yet choise VW becouse  the
application's look & feel are more "Common".

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with Squeak.....and I'm wrote
this mail because I hope It be useful
.

Regards