[squeak-dev] Fwd: [Newbies] Squeak in commercial projects - SoC

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:37:03 UTC 2008

Good points Giorgio. Myself used also Dolphin Smalltalk, even buyed a
PRO version, but.....and I think is a big but, I feel difficult to me
use different flavors, because can't stay on top of the news of each
product.

Currently is hard (to me at least) being aware of all the news only of
Squeak, I can't imagine trying to be up to date with Squeak + VW.

Just my thinking.

Cheers.