[squeak-dev] Re: I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 14 01:59:12 UTC 2008

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> If Janko can push things with Aida, i don't mind so. Between
> stagnation and movement i choose movement.

I would recommend spending two minutes to think about how to roll out
such a change and how to roll back if (god forbid) the job turns out too
big, the tool not suited, or the volunteer in question getting run over
by a bus. Only headless chickens move merely for the sake of movement ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas